Don't risk losing your account and connect your game to Game Center.
Game Center is an App by Apple, which saves your progress in the cloud. Using Game Center allows you to recover and transfer your account to any device.
Please note: Game Center supports ONE save game per account. You can't have multiple Evoker save games per device. Every Evoker save game requires a unique Game Center account.
How to do it?
- Go to your device settings and scroll down until you see "Game Center"
- Tap on Apple-ID
- If you already have an account, simply log in
- If you don't have an account yet, create your own, new Apple-ID (make sure you're not connected to iCloud)
- After that, locate and launch the Game Center App on your home screen
- Open the tab "games", choose Evoker, and tap on the three little dots in the upper right corner, and choose "play"
Evoker will now launch. If the connection was successful, a banner at the top of the screen will read "welcome back _yourname_".
Your game is now saved in Game Center, and you can recover it whenever you might lose it or want to transfer it to another Apple device!